– Water provides structural integrity to your cells, provides structure to different body parts, protects important tissues like your brain and spinal cord, lubricates joints.
– It is essential for all body functions, like nutrient digestion, absorption, transport and metabolism.
– Water is the main component of the blood.
– It is vital to electrolyte balance.
– Water aids in constant body-temperature maintenance in different environmental conditions.
– Remove toxins and waste products from your body.